TEACH LIVE PROGRAM
First: Watch my video to you here
Hi GUYS and GIRLS! As you have probably realised I am not at school!
It might look like I am still on holidays but what I am really doing is helping some scientists collect some important data relating to climate change!
But guess what? You guys are coming on this journey with me! VIA CYBER SPACE!
TeachLive is a program developed by Earthwatch and supported by the government to let students experience real life science from the iteach portal. HOW EXCITING!
1. For the next 5 lessons you will be in the computer room A5. You are to meet your teacher at your usual class room then move to A5.
2. Each lesson you will log on to http://www.teachlive.org.au
3. You will need to navigate around this website to complete your lessons. Your lessons all need to be completed and typed up in a word document.
4. Once completed your assignment you will email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is due on Tuesday the 20th of April
HOW TO GET A HD – TIPS AND TRICKS
Start a new document and name it with your initials and biodiversity. For example my folder will be called TN_Biodiversity.
When you save this work you must save all of it into this document and back it up as you go.
Use the same colours listed below for your word document.
1. red for headings
2. blue for sub-headings and
3. black for normal text